Friday, April 29, 2011

More being absent.

Well, I was originally taking some time to do some research and figure out how to conduct my blog in the future, but then I also lost my internet connection. Roughly speaking, we switched to a new internet provider and set it up so that it's wifi only, whereas before  my PC connected with a cord. It's too old to accommodate wifi so I'm awaiting a new PC that will come at some undefined point in the future, but I have been told the plan is to ship it out to me this weekend.

In the meantime I do have some things to talk about to my unknown shadow audience, so I should have a post or two in addition to the requisite "HEEEEY I'M BACK" and "Oh fuck, what am I going to do with this blog?" ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please see the commenting guidelines before posting. Failure to follow the guidelines will result in a deleted comment without response.