Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Moving again.

I'll be moving again, and I might end up homeless for a while. That's what happens to the mentally ill offspring of working class parents who believe in 'bootstrapping'.

I'm not afraid of being homeless- I was, already, for a very brief period of time, and this time I won't be alone. I'm mostly just depressed and grimly determined. There are people here who have promised to help me find services in the area I'm moving to, so there's that. I'll make it somehow.

What all this means, of course, is another hiatus. Maybe. I might end up in a low income flat or on the streets, so who knows.

Wish me luck. Prayers and sympathy rituals are certainly also welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please see the commenting guidelines before posting. Failure to follow the guidelines will result in a deleted comment without response.